Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Trying this again


I set up this blog page a LONG time ago, but no one has ever accused me of being a computer genius, and there never seems to be enough time in the day . . .so it sat there, ignored . . .taunting me with its lack of content every now and again. So let me try this again. In case you are wondering who I am, I am a jewelry artist, mom, wife, and I play around with photography. I work in my 'real' job part time but dream of making jewelry full time. As well as my two beautiful daughters and my husband I share my household with 4 cats and 2 dogs, one of whom is deaf. Life is chaos.
What might you find here? Whatever I feel like putting here! Hey, it's my Blog, right?

4 comments:

Erika Price said...

Don;t feel guilty - I have the same dilemma about finding the time to update my blog! Love the photos!

SendingLoveGallery said...

good luck with your blog!

(I still need to start one)

Silver Canyons said...

happy blogging :)

Beadsme said...

Weeeeeeeee you go girl.